1. Create or Join an Alliance
You may create your own alliance in the game by spending a certain amount of IS Tokens. By doing so, you become the Alliance Leader and then other players can apply to join your alliance.
You may also apply to join an existing alliance rather than creating one yourself. Your application will be reviewed and will be either accepted or rejected.
An alliance has an initial maximum of 5 members, but that can be increased using IS Tokens from the Alliance Bank.
Alliance Rank is the total ranking of all its members.
Important: You must be at least level 2 to create or join an alliance.
Important: You should AVOID switching alliances! Every time you leave an Alliance or you are kicked out of it, you will lose 20% of your Battle points, which will result to a relevant loss of Character Level(s).
2. Alliance Benefits
Alliances offer the following benefits to their members:
1. Alliance Reinforcement: Allies can send armies to reinforce one another. Use the button "reinforcements" at the tab Fleet Manager in the Strategy Center.
2. Alliance Bank: Allies can put resources in and get resources from the Alliance Bank. Note that everybody can contribute resources but only higher ranks can take resources out of the bank. The Alliance Bank has a finite number of slots available, which can be increased by spending IS Tokens (from the Bank itself).
Warning: IS Tokens and Research Points cannot be taken out of the Alliance Bank. They stay there until consumed, to unlock new bank slots or increase alliance talent levels.
Important: You can NOT withdraw resources from the Alliance during the first 3 days that you joined.
3. Talents: Alliances have a set of Talents, which apply to all their members. These Talents speed up raiding time or increase raid loot, for example. Allies raise the level of these skills by spending resources directly from the Alliance Bank.
Most of the talents are self-explanatory, but the "Loyalty" one needs a little bit more details. For the first 4 levels of this talent, you unlock one extra option from your Daily Loyalty Rewards. At the 5th Level you will be allowed to choose one EXTRA reward per day reaching a maximum of two out of five daily Loyalty Rewards.
4. Loyalty: When you complete daily devotion tasks, you also gain "Loyalty Points" in the Alliance you are currently member of. By gaining enough points you increase your Loyalty Level in the Alliance which in turn unlocks different "pools" of rewards. The higher your Loyalty Level, the better the pool of rewards the system chooses from (higher quality items, bigger amounts etc... even IS Tokens!)
Each day, the system selects 5 random items from the pool that corresponds to your Loyalty level, and these become available for you to choose from.
There is also a relevant Talent in the Alliance, called "Loyalty". The higher the level of this talent the more options you will have. So, at level 0, you can only have one of the 5 random resources to choose from. For each level up to and including level 4, you unlock one more option. If you upgrade your Alliance Loyalty Talent to level 5 then you can choose TWO of the five random rewards.
If for any reason you leave an Alliance (either from your own will or you are kicked) then your Loyalty Points reset and you start from 0 to your new Alliance. This also happens if you leave your alliance and then... rejoin! You still lose ALL your Loyalty Points
5. Common Battle Log: Allies see a common log of aggressive actions against every member of their alliance, so they know who attacked whom.
6. Centauri Orbital Stations: Allies can collectively build Orbital Stations in the Centauri system. See the Centauri Saga section for more information.
3. Member Ranking
Alliance members can be Trial, Member, Elite, Officer, Veteran, Second In Command or Alliance Leader. Each rank comes with a little bit more privileges from the previous one, and it always includes the privileges of all previous ranks.
From bottom to top, these are the functions each rank can execute:
Trial: A utility rank, to indicate a trial member. They can put stuff in the bank, but they can not request anything out of it. They do gain all bonuses from the Alliance Talents.
Member: These are simple alliance members, they can issue requests to withdraw from the Alliance Bank.
Elite: This is also a utility rank to distinguish simple Members among themselves. No extra functions for this rank.
Officer: These members can be appointed by Veterans and higher. They are in charge of the recruiting process of the alliance. They can accept or reject player applications to join the alliance, kick members with lower ranking than them and toggle the "Recruiting" status of the alliance.
Veteran: These members have full access to the alliance bank. They can accept or deny request to withdraw from the bank, they can Increase the levels of the talents and they can update the alliance information (photo and description).
Second In Command (SIC): Usually the Alliance Leader appoints this title to only one other member. This member can use the Alliance's IS Token to increase the maximum members the alliance can recruit, or unlock extra bank slots.
Alliance Leader: This is usually the alliance founder. The Alliance Leader can of course execute all the above actions, in addition s/he is the only one that can disband the alliance.
Alliance Leaders who promote a Second In Command to the position of Alliance Leader are automatically demoted to Second In Command.
4. Alliance Leader
Important: If an alliance leader has been inactive for more than 15 days without a notice to the Dev Team , his position as Alliance Leader can be claimed by an other member of the alliance.
Requisitives to Claim Leadership
1) Leader must be inactive for more than 15 days.
2) The Dev Team must not be informed by the Leader , regarding his/her absence.
3) All active members of the alliance need to inform the Dev Team , pointing out the new Alliance Leader.Proposals on Leadership of the members must match.
When all the above requirements are met , the Alliance Leader will be removed from the Alliance. There will be an extended period of 5 days in which if the ex-Leader comes online , he/she will be able to reclaim Leadership.After those 5 days have expired the case will be considered closed.
Warning: It is in the Devs Team sole discretion , whether a new Leader will be appointed , even if all the requirements are met.
Whenever a member of an alliance attacks a member of another alliance, then he earns "Nemesis" Points for his alliance. The points earned equal to:
- 1 point per enemy unit killed (any type)
- 1 point for every 1000 influence points lost from the defender
The total of these points is used to find out which is the most feared alliance in the Universe.
As it can be understood, every alliance may be at war with more than one alliances. The enemy alliance that has scored the most Nemesis points against your alliance, is considered to be your alliance's... Nemesis.
Every day you lose 10% of your total Nemesis Points. If your alliance wishes to maintain the status of the most feared alliance, and the status of "Nemesis" towards your enemies, you need to daily execute offensive actions against them!